Unique music marketing campaigns tailored to suit your budget and needs
- Creating an online presence and generating an organic fan base
- Online profiling – Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud / Twitter / Myspace / Blogspot
- Be seen in the newspapers and relevant magazines/blogs to suit you.
- Get your music heard on National radio – With direct contacts with DJ’s and Producers at Radio 1, 1xtra, Kiss FM and many more.
- Get your video seen on tv – we can help to distribute your video to tv to channels such as – MTV, MTV Base, Channel AKA, Flava
- Get your music heard in the clubs – connections with worldwide club djs.
Our in-house team can even help with the production/development side of your campaign:
- Full album production
- Video production
- Digital distribution
- Graphic design
Our in-house production team have worked with the likes of Professor Green, Dot Rotten, Ghettz, P Money and many more artists who are tipped to be the next big thing this year.
Are you the next Tinie Tempah? are you the next DJ Skream? Quite Great “Urban” can help you in all aspects of your career and help you to get to where you want to be. Contact us today if you are looking for a new UK Music Marketing Agency to take you to the next level on your music journey.
You run the media
Our in-house team will create relevant copy based on the information you give us and create a fitting description for your music project. We will look at your style and image and write appropriate first stage insights to post on our long established web sites.
As the campaign progresses we will generate a mix of live reviews and general articles that more mainstream media can pick up on ahead of any bad publicity such as negative reviews.